My wife shared an excellent article with our 8 year old daughter. It’s a halftime pep talk for a daughter turning 9 years old. It’s a reflection for both parents and kids. It’s a learning opportunity for both. Relative to the business of you, it embodies some of the fundamental principles of leading a valued life like:
- the importance of decisions
- using measurements as feedback
- knowing who you are and not losing it
- recognizing what we did in the past may not work in the future
- being responsible for our own happiness and pleasure in life
- looking forward to the future
It was posted on huffingtonpost.com January 30th 2015 by Whitney Fleming.